Eth: 0x00cce8E2e56a543abc084920eee3f88eFD0921ea

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Zombie Girl Song

A short song I've thought up in the shower over the last few months. It should be sung to the general tune of I'm a barbi girl in a barbi world for full effect:


V1:
She's a Zombie Girl
In a Zombie World
She's Contagious
Totally Salacious

V2:
Buggies in Her Hair
She's Bleeding Everywhere
Don't go Near Her
They Think We should Fear Her

v3:
Zombie Girl is Here
And She Does Not Appear
To Be Evil
She Just Eats People

V4:
I Took Her On a Date
And Now It's Getting Very Late
She's Fantastic
Overly Sarcastic

V5:
We Went to My Place
And Now She's Kissing Face
Her Eyes Revealing
Her True Feelin's

V6:
Now Everything Has Changed
And When I Try to Explain
What Just Happened
People Just Laugh and

V7:
I'm a Zombie Boy
With a Zombie Girl Toy
We're Contagious
Totally Salacious

V8:
Buggies in Our Hair
We're Bleeding Everywhere
Don't Get Near Us
They Should Really Fear Us

V9:
I hope you now have learned
The knowledge that I spurned
Zombies are People
And They are Still Eeviiiil!

-Revised December 12, 2009

No comments: